If we cannot identify ways to recover your investment in us within 12 months, we will refund our fee* Which means you can engage OpticsNZ Optimum Performance in the knowledge that you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Confidentiality; The first step upon commencing an assignment is for both parties signing an NDA (non disclosure agreement) to protect both parties.
During our site visit, we will concentrate on;
Procedures, processes and systems
Your Optimum Performance Practice Report will Analyse:
- External factors
- Appearance of your practice
- First impressions
- An overview of your team
- The way in which your reception staff manage Px and the systems
- The consulting room and handovers
- Dispensing functions
- Merchandising of frames, lenses & contact lenses
- The Patient Journey
- Key Performance Indicators
- Financial accounts review (if required)
- Pricing structure, eye care and eye wear
- Range of products and services that you provide
- Supply chain and review of margins
- Competitive threats
- Recall statistics
- Current marketing & promotions
- Social Media
- Compliance with legal responsibilities
Strategic Planning ; business and marketing plans tailored to suit your needs
Monthly Performance Reports; together with you and your team we’ll set some KPI targets, make some recommendations and then monitor the progress, keeping you and your team well informed.
Human Resources; people and performance management is a passion, we can assist with any employment related issues, concerns or otherwise.
Clients that wish to extend the Practice Health Check can do so, additional consultancy time is charged at $125 per hour. This rate is reduced if OpticsNZ are retained to provide ongoing support.