is a Practice Health Check program developed by OpticsNZ
Today business owners have to deal with more complexity than ever before. Many business are being forced to make tough strategic decisions that will have a profound impact on their company’s future success. With this in mind we developed Optimum Performance – a set cost engagement to provide a wide ranging review of your business
Why you should use OpticsNZ to review your business;
- We know the optics industry intimately
- We understand the connection between strategy, action and culture
- We seek to make all team members responsible and accountable to the needs of the business
- We recognise the disconnect between leaders and employees
How the Programme Works
Stage One – Analysis of the practice data through a comprehensive questionnaire
Stage Two – Practice Visit
Stage Three – Customised action plan, report and recommendations
Your Practice Checklist will include:
We’ll also share how we think the optics industry will unfold and where we see your opportunities
If we cannot identify ways to recover our fee within 12 months of engagement, we will refund the difference.
One of the first steps upon commencing an assignment is the formal signing of an NDA (non disclosure agreement) which we take seriously, our reputation relies upon it.
Terms of Trade
Our quoted fee is based on an individual practice engagement – we are happy to negotiate on multi-practice engagements
Fees are invoiced 50% in advance and the remainder on completion of our report
The Report will be submitted within ten days of the practice visit
Travel costs will be invoiced at the completion of the report and are not included in our performance guarantee
OpticsNZ also offers:
- Monthly reporting, together with you and your team we can set some goals and KPI targets, and then we’ll monitor the progress, keeping you and your team well informed on a monthly basis. Provide rewards where appropriate and take action for non performance.
- Strategic Planning (business and marketing plans) OpticsNZ can assist you with creating a business plan or auditing your existing plan. You may only require a marketing plan or a strategy for a specific area (staff training, IT streamlining) and we can tailor a package to suit
- People and performance Management; with 14 years Human Resources experience people and performance management is a passion. We are happy to assist with any employment related concerns
We guarantee our involvement will pay for itself within 12 months, or we will refund our fee
Please email or call Stuart Allan directly on (03) 5466-996 or (027) 436-9091 for more information.
OpticsNZ – igniting performance within individuals, teams and businesses