A couple of questions that we are commonly asked are:
‘What is my practice worth, and how can a business broker assist in the sales process?’
A professional broker will answer those questions and streamline the sales process by:
- Gathering the relevant information and compiling a practice portfolio.
- Ensuring your practice is marketed and promoted to the right people.
- Maintaining regular communication with interested parties to ensure momentum and assist with negotiation.
- Helping you prepare and present your business for a successful sale
- Providing a platform that removes the emotional aspect of selling what your hard work has created
- Minimising the impact on your time to allow you to focus on patient care and revenue generation
- Maximising your return as fast as possible
|Stuart Allan is a licensed real estate agent specialising in brokering optometry practices and knows the industry intimately. All practices that are brokered by OpticsNZ will be via Link Business Brokers (Nelson).
If you would like to talk, please contact Stuart Allan.